Alvexo is a fully regulated (FCA (FSA,UK), ref. no. 683301) and licensed (CySEC license number 236/14) foreign exchange broker and investment company. It offers a spectrum of account types and places a focus on supporting traders in making informed decisions. Alvexo became a licensed broker in 2014 and opened its website to traders in early 2015.
The company was founded by market professionals in trading and high-tech fields. Their goal was to provide traders with the best experience in educating themselves, navigating today’s competitive forex ecosystem, and making informed choices. Headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus (Eurozone member state), Alvexo is a recognized Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited.
Alvexo stands out within a highly competitive marketplace for a number of different reasons. Sleek, seamless trading experience aside, it is the information tools that are the core of the firm. Traders of any experience level, from completely inexperienced to seasoned experts, can benefit from the array of informational resources this firm has to offer.
The Alvexo Trading Academy is an invaluable resource underscoring the firm’s aim to educate. The Academy brings traders a streamlined educational experience combining tutorials and articles. Traders can use the Academy’s resources at their own pace and can start in either of the two tracks: Forex Trading Basics or Advanced Trading Strategies.
Combined with the real-time price graphs and analysis tools, live 24/7 customer support for professional assistance, daily market commentary from seasoned brokers and in-house economists, and regularly updated blog with the latest news and trends, traders use the Academy to equip themselves with the decision-making information they require. These resources were compiled by high profile writers with journalism backgrounds (we saw some from Bloomberg and the Economist) ensure the highest quality information presented in readable, usable language.
Regulated and Secure Forex Trading
Alvexo provides a range of trading opportunities. It does not limit investors to trading only currency pairs. Instead, the firm offers CFDs for commodities, stocks, and indices and, more recently, top cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. Traders can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that they are investing through a regulated broker fully compliant with the most recent strict CySEC regimen.
Client deposits are kept entirely separate from operating capital, segregated into fiduciary accounts. Moreover, privacy and security are maintained at the highest level through the application of the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. Alvexo prides itself in remaining fully transparent with its clients in order to earn their trust. This attitude aligns with the firm’s mission “to empower and educate our clients, and to offer them the best possible investment terms and environment for generating the best returns on their investment.”
Traders can choose from among four types of accounts, based on their current trading skill level. Alvexo also offers a free demo trading account and Islamic trading accounts. Investors can opt to use MT4, the web-based trading platform, or a mobile app to access their accounts over desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Although this industry often provides trading signals as a premium service, Alvexo provides free twice daily trading signals. It is a component of the firm’s focus on keeping traders adequately and regularly informed.
Spreads vary by account type but are competitive, as low as 0.1 pip for clients with the ECN account. On the other hand, leverage with currency pairs can be up to 300:1, and some CFDs as high as 50:1.
These offerings, combined with the Academy and other informational and analytical tools and resources underscore Alvexo’s goal to partner with traders as they move toward investment success.
Advantages of Trading with an Account Through Alvexo
- Alvexo was established, headquartered and is licensed in Cyprus. The Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) is recognized for its strict regulatory compliance oversight.
- The firm offers a spectrum of different currency (and Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple cryptocurrency) pairs, as well as CFDs for stocks, commodities, and indices.
- Four account classifications to ensure every experience level and goal has the right opportunity.
- Alvexo has a unique “Account Generator” function to help traders to quickly and easily decide which classification best suits their needs, income status, experience level and goals.
- This regulated broker offers Islamic and free demo trading accounts.
- A significant focus on trader education and informational resources including the Trading Academy and its wealth of learning materials and tutorial videos for investors at any experience level.
- Among compatible trading platforms are Web-Trade, Metatrader4 and a range of mobile apps. The Web-trader platform supports social trading.
- The firm maintains an active Facebook page with regular posts and user comments as well as customer feedback that appears genuine.
- Trading through Alvexo includes free signals twice per day, a service that other companies often offer as a premium feature.
- Deposits are available in USD or EUR by way of a list of different money transfer methods.
- 24/7 professional customer support available through: live chat, email, phone (through any of a dozen internationally supported lines), and mail.
Alvexo Account Types
Alvexo offers four different account classifications. Traders can use the “Account Generator” tool to help guide them in choosing the right account for their income level and investment goals. The account types are:
- Classic ($500 to $2,499);
- Gold ($2,500 to $4,999);
- ECN ($5,000 to $9,999);
- Prime ($10,000 and up).
The Gold account is Alvexo’s most popular option.
Alvexo Review Conclusion
Alvexo launched at full speed and has never looked back. Its team of experienced professionals clearly went to meticulous care to plan every component and fine-tune the trading experience. They have made every effort to ensure their clients can count on a smooth, secure trading experienced through a fully licensed, registered broker. Moreover, the firm is based on a mission to keep investors informed and aware, to ensure their ability to make the best possible trading decisions.
During our check-up the brand had a score of 7.9/10 on TrustPilot and 4.3/5 on Google Company Review – both of those are good indication since they are not subjected to manipulation.
Alvexo offers several account options, a full Trading Academy, a wealth of customizable support tools, a regularly updated blog and daily expert market commentary as well as competitive pricing to suit any client’s preferences. Transparency and trust are woven into every component of this operation, reinforced by the strict CySEC regulatory ecosystem.
This sponsored post conducted by Alvexo broker.