Bittrex API review explained by ForexSQ professional cryptocurrency exchange site, All you need to know about Bittrex API Key, For more information about Bittrex exchange you can also visit Bittrex review by ForexSQ.com cryptocurrency trading website, The TopForexBrokers.com cryptocurrency exchange review, or Fxstay.com crypto currency investing company and get all information you need to know about the Bittrex exchange.
Bittrex API Review
Bittrex API makes it easy to integrate bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum into both new and existing applications.
Bittrex ’s APIs enable a variety of capabilities; from simply gathering read-only data, to building something that’s never been done before.
- Generate bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum wallets and addresses
- Buy/sell and send/receive bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum
- Securely store bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum
- Retrieve real-time or historical price information
- Receive notifications when payments arrive
To use Bittrex API log into your Bittrex account, go to “Settings” in the upper right, and select “API Keys”, Click on “Add New Key“.
If you intend to use the service for trading, then turn on all permissions except “WITHDRAW”
If you only need the service for infographics, then turn on “READ INFO” only.
Enter the 2FA code and click on “Save“. And now the API & Secret keys are in your hands.
If you need to delete the key for some reason, click on “Delete“, enter the 2FA code and press “Save“.