Buy Hshare (HSR)
What Is Buy Hshare or HSR Crypto Currency?
Hshare is a decentralized and open-source cross cryptocurrency network that seeks to provide cross-chain compatibility by operating as a sidechain for blockchain and off-blockchain cryptocurrencies.
Hshare Coin (HSR) is the cryptocurrency of Hshare’s platform that also serves as a value and information carrier between different blockchain ecosystems. It uses a hybrid Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS) open-governance model.
After a successful ICO, Hshare launched in October, 2017. It seems that its development team is based in China and Australia and has partnered with several universities to bring the Hshare project to life.
How to buy Hshare Crypto Coin?
To date, it is not easy to purchase Hshare directly using US dollars. There are several exchanges that offer buying HSR with fiat:
– – Coinnest – a Korean exchange where you can buy Hshare only with local fiat KRW.
– – ACX – an Australian exchange that offers HSR/AUD pair for trade, but allows only deposits and withdrawals from and to Australian bank accounts.
– – C-CEX – a rather shady exchange that seemingly allows you to but HSR directly with US dollars using various payment methods. However, we do not recommend using C-CEX, as there are a plethora of negative reviews from the crypto community.
That is why would advise Investors seeking to acquire Hshare to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum first using a trusted exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase. Here are the exact steps you need to follow to get some HSR:
1. Register at Coinbase.
We recommend this exchange, because It has a New York bit license, and offers its services in more than 30 countries in the world. The biggest advantage of Coinbase is that you can buy Bitcoin or Ether instantly with a credit or debit card.
2. Buy Bitcoin or Ether with fiat.
Of course, before you deposit at Coinbase, you need to undergo verification. Otherwise, Coinbase’s platform is very user-friendly, so you won’t have any problems with the trade.
3. Open an account with an exchange that supports Hshare.
It seems that the most popular ones are Binance, Huobi and Bit-Z.
4. Transfer your Bitcoin or Ether from Coinbase to that exchange.
5. Exchange your Bitcoin or Ether for Hshare.
Once you have your Hshare coins, we strongly advise to move them from the exchange and store them in your own (offline) e-wallet. Go to the Hshare official site and hover over ‘Download wallet’, then select the wallet suitable for you. Hardware wallets made by Ledger also support the storage and sending of Hshare.
In theory you could also just speculate on the price of Hshare, without owning it. You can do this with a forex broker that offers margin trading in cryptocurrency CFDs. However, they are mostly focusing on the larger and more popular tokens, such as Bitcoin and Ether, and neither offers trading in Hshare yet.
How to Buy Hshare or HSR Crypto Currency Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about how to Buy Hshare or HSR Crypto Currency.