Buy Tron (TRX)
How To Buy Tron or TRX Cryptocurrency?
Tron is an ERC20 token that uses the Ethereum network and incorporates a blockchain based peer-to-peer technology. The Tron project is aimed at decentralizing digital content distribution, particularly in the entertainment industry, and is expected to take up to 10 years for a complete implementation.
It was founded by Justin Sun and launched in September 2017 after having conducted its ICO. The coin has gained considerable popularity in the last few months and, by the time of writing this, it is rated 13th by market cap, outperforming counterparts like Monero, Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Gold.
Buy Tron (TRX) with credit card
Currently, there isn’t an exchange that supports Tron and accepts credit card payments at the same time – the easiest way for a newcomer in the crypto world to get this coin. Nonetheless, there is a way you can get some TRX with your credit. Just follow these steps:
1. Buy Bitcoin or Ether with credit card first. There a few exchanges that offer that, but we suggest that you use Coinbase. It is a large exchange that holds a New York bit license and is available in many countries.
2. Open an account in another exchange that supports TRON. There are actually a number of exchanges that offer that coin, but it is mostly traded at Binance, Liqui, Gatecoin, and CoinEgg.
3. Transfer the Bitcoin or Ether to the platform of your choice.
4. Exchange it for some TRON.
5. Store it in a secure wallet. We advise our readers to keep their coins off exchange at all times for security reasons. You can use MyEtherWallet For storing TRX, as it is an ERC-20 Token. hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S or Trezor will also be appropriate.
Buy Tron with fiat (via bank wire)
If you are looking for exchanges where you can directly buy TRON with fiat currencies, check out the below list of platforms that support that coin and allow users to buy it with USD, EUR or KRW.
This exchange offers several deposit methods: bank transfer, Perfect Money, Yandex, Qiwi, and Advcash. However, there are many negative user reviews about YoBit, most of them complaining that that it does not facilitate the withdrawal of altcoins. Besides, deposits are charged with pretty salty fees, reaching 6%.
It seems like Russian exchange and offers several fiat-to-crypto pairs with Tron: TRX/USD, TRX/EUR and TRX/RUB. BitFlip supports many e-payment methods, such as Yandex.Money, WebMoney, QIWI, Payeer, however its deposit fees reach 4.9%.
Coinnnest is a South Korean exchange that also accepts international clients and supports bank transfers, but trading with Tron is done only against the local fiat currency, KRW.
In theory, you can also trade TRON in the form of Contract-for-Difference (CFDs), instead of buying it on an exchange, which seems a bit complicated. Many forex brokers support trading in Bitcoin, Ether, and other altcoins, but none of them offers Tron yet. Nonetheless, if you’d rather not open numerous accounts and bother with wallets and private keys, check out what brokers have to offer regarding cryptocurrencies.
Below, you can find a list of exchanges that currently support Tron. If you need further information about the cost of trading, reliability, and ease of use of each of them, just click on the “review” button.
How to Buy Tron or TRX Cryptocurrency Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about how to Buy Tron or TRX Cryptocurrency.