Finance Google portfolio explained by forex trading experts, All you need to know about Finance Google app, Finding out what is Google Finance portfolio.
What is Finance Google
Google Finance is a website launched on March 21, 2006, by Google. The service features business and enterprise headlines for many corporations including their financial decisions and major news events. Stock information is available, as are Adobe Flash-based stock price charts which contain marks for major news events and corporate actions. The site also aggregates Google News and Google Blog Search articles about each corporation, though links are not screened and often deemed untrustworthy.
Google added advertising to its finance page on November 18, 2008, which continues to be shown. Google launched a revamped version of their finance site on December 12, 2006, featuring a new homepage design which lets users see currency information, sector performance for the United States market and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day. A top movers section was also added, based on popularity determined by Google Trends.
The upgrade also featured charts containing up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks, and richer portfolio options. Another update brought real-time ticker updates for stocks to the site, as both NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchange partnered with Google in June 2008.
It has not undergone any major upgrades since 2008 and the Google Finance Blog was closed in August 2012. Enquiries and bug reports are not responded to or acted upon so it is presumed to be a discontinued service. On September 22, 2017, Google confirmed that the website is under renovation and the portfolios feature won’t be available after mid-November 2017.
Finance Google Products
- Portfolios – to be discontinued in mid-November 2017
- Stock Screener
- Google Domestic Trends
- Recent quotes that are for each individual user
What is Finance Google portfolio
With GoogleFinance you can create and track your investment portfolio or stock watchlist, maintain transaction history and current holdings, and get individual portfolio charting on Google.
How to use Finance Google portfolio?
Here’s how to add cash to your portfolio:
- Once you’re signed into your Google Account, click Portfolios on the left side of the Finance Google homepage.
Next to “Cash,” click Deposit or Withdrawl.
- Choose whether to deposit or withdraw, enter the date and amount (notes are optional), and press Add to portfolio.
How to add a portfolio to Finance Google ?
Once you have a Google Account, creating a portfolio is easy:
- Click the Portfolio link in the left navigation bar of the Finance Google page.
- Click Create a Portfolio on the right side of the page.
- Name your portfolio, and click OK.
- You can click Add to Portfolio at the top of the company or mutual fund search result.