HSBC Hong Kong
HSBC Hong Kong review by professional forex trading experts, All you need to know about HSBC HK, For more information about HSBC Bank you can also visit HSBC reviews by ForexSQ.com online banking experts, The TopForexBrokers.com Internet banking professionals, or Fxstay.com banking investing company and get all information you need to know about the HSBC Business Banking.
HSBC Hong Kong Review
HSBC officially known as The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC, the largest bank in Hong Kong, and operates branches and offices throughout the Asia Pacific region, and in other countries around the world. It is also one of the three commercial banks licensed by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority to issue banknotes for the Hong Kong dollar.
“The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank” was established in British Hong Kong in 1865 and was incorporated as “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation” in 1866, and has been based in Hong Kong (although now as a subsidiary) ever since. It was renamed “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited” in 1989. It is the founding member of the HSBC Group of Banks and Companies, since 1990, is the namesake and one of the leading subsidiaries of the London-based HSBC Holdings PLC. The company’s business ranges from the traditional High Street roles of retail banking, commercial banking, corporate banking to investment banking, private banking and global banking.
HSBC Hong Kong Address
The HSBC Hong Kong Head Office address is: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
HSBC Hong Kong Phone Number
The HSBC Bank Phone Numbers in Hong Kong is:
HSBC Premier customers
(852) 2233 3322
HSBC Advance customers
(852) 2748 8333
(852) 2233 3000
HSBC Hong Kong Swift Code
– Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong.
– Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
– Beneficiary Bank Code: 004 (for local payment)
– SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH (for telegraphic transfers)
HSBC Hong Kong Review Conclusion
- What Is Bitcoin?
- Fidelity Reviews
- UBS Bank
- TD Ameritrade Review
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Review
- Merrill Edge
- Merrill Lynch Review
- Merrill Lynch
- Wells Fargo
- Easy Forex Review
- Online Stock Trading For Beginners
- Ally Bank Review
- Capital One Investing
- How To Trade Cryptocurrency?
- Online Stock Trading
- BTC-e Down
- 24 option Review
- Fidelity Account
- Plus 500
- Stock Market Apps For Android
- 500 Plus
- Penny Stock Trading App
- Best Stock Trading App For Beginners
- Online Stock Market Investing
- Investing Stocks Online
- TickMill Review
- IQ Option Binary Options Review
- Best Online Stock Trading Sites
- Online Stock Trading Websites
- Best Stock Trading Site For Beginners
- Best Online Stock Broker For Beginners
- TD Ameritrade Account
- Scott Trade
- UK Stocks To Buy
- Capital One Investing Reviews
- Admiral Markets Review
- Foreign Exchange Trading App