HSBC Hong Kong
HSBC Hong Kong review by professional forex trading experts, All you need to know about HSBC HK, For more information about HSBC Bank you can also visit HSBC reviews by ForexSQ.com online banking experts, The TopForexBrokers.com Internet banking professionals, or Fxstay.com banking investing company and get all information you need to know about the HSBC Business Banking.
HSBC Hong Kong Review
HSBC officially known as The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC, the largest bank in Hong Kong, and operates branches and offices throughout the Asia Pacific region, and in other countries around the world. It is also one of the three commercial banks licensed by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority to issue banknotes for the Hong Kong dollar.
“The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank” was established in British Hong Kong in 1865 and was incorporated as “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation” in 1866, and has been based in Hong Kong (although now as a subsidiary) ever since. It was renamed “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited” in 1989. It is the founding member of the HSBC Group of Banks and Companies, since 1990, is the namesake and one of the leading subsidiaries of the London-based HSBC Holdings PLC. The company’s business ranges from the traditional High Street roles of retail banking, commercial banking, corporate banking to investment banking, private banking and global banking.
HSBC Hong Kong Address
The HSBC Hong Kong Head Office address is: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
HSBC Hong Kong Phone Number
The HSBC Bank Phone Numbers in Hong Kong is:
HSBC Premier customers
(852) 2233 3322
HSBC Advance customers
(852) 2748 8333
(852) 2233 3000
HSBC Hong Kong Swift Code
– Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong.
– Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
– Beneficiary Bank Code: 004 (for local payment)
– SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH (for telegraphic transfers)
HSBC Hong Kong Review Conclusion
- UBS Bank
- What Is Bitcoin?
- Fidelity Reviews
- TD Ameritrade Review
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Review
- Merrill Edge
- Wells Fargo
- Merrill Lynch Review
- Merrill Lynch
- Online Stock Trading For Beginners
- Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Easy Forex Review
- IG Reviews
- Ally Bank Review
- Online Stock Trading
- BTC-e Down
- Capital One Investing
- Online Stock Market Investing
- Stock Market Apps For Android
- Investing Stocks Online
- Penny Stock Trading App
- Best Stock Trading App For Beginners
- How To Trade Cryptocurrency?
- Best Online Stock Trading Sites
- Online Stock Trading Websites
- TD Ameritrade Account
- Best Online Stock Broker For Beginners
- Best Stock Trading Site For Beginners
- 24 option Review
- Plus 500
- How To Buy Stock Online
- Fidelity Account
- 500 Plus
- Foreign Exchange Trading App
- Contract For Difference
- Best Trading Platform For Beginners
- Currency Trading Platforms Reviews