Stock Trading Australia
Stock Trading in Australia explained by professional stock trading experts, In this article you will read all about Stock Trading Australia like how to Buy Stocks in Australia.
Stock Trading Australia: Buy and Sell Shares
There are five public share exchanges in Australia. Four of them directly supervise the companies that issue the shares that trade on their markets. The fifth exchange, Chi-X, currently only provides the infrastructure for trading shares already quoted on the ASX.
The five exchanges are:
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) – the main securities exchange in Australia
- Chi-X – an exchange that trades company shares already quoted on the ASX, but does not list or supervise the companies
- National Stock Exchange of Australia (NSXA) – a securities exchange that lists about 70 small to medium sized companies
- SIM Venture Securities Exchange (SIM VSE) – an exchange for innovative companies involved in the clean technology, renewable energy and bio science field
- Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (APX) – a securities exchange with a focus on growth oriented companies from the Asia-Pacific region
How To Buy Stocks in Australia?
Australian Stock Trading Brokers
Vantage FX is a creative Australian monetary administrations supplier that endeavors to offer the best in online Forex and Stock Trading Vantage FX is controlled by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Stock Trading Australia Conclusion
If you like this article about Stock Trading Australia conducted by ForexSQ stock trading experts then share it please, Please note investing in the stock market contains risk of losing your capital so invest the amount you can afford to lose it.