UBS Switzerland review explained by online banking experts the ForexSQ team, All you need to know about UBS Bank Switzerland, For more information about UBS Bank you can also visit UBS reviews by ForexSQ.com banking reviews website, The TopForexBrokers.com online banking experts, or Fxstay.com investing company and get all information you need to know about the UBS Business Banking.
UBS AG is a Swiss global financial services company, incorporated in the Canton of Zurich, and co-headquartered in Zürich and Basel. The company provides wealth management, asset management, and investment banking services for private, corporate, and institutional clients worldwide, and is generally considered to be a bulge bracket bank. In Switzerland, these services are also offered to retail clients. The name UBS was originally an abbreviation for the Union Bank of Switzerland, but it ceased to be a representational abbreviation after the bank’s merger with the Swiss Bank Corporation in 1998. The company traces its origins to 1856, when the earliest of its predecessor banks was founded. UBS has over CHF 2.8 trillion in invested assets, and remains a leading provider of retail banking and commercial banking services in Switzerland. It is the biggest bank in Switzerland, operating in more than 50 countries with 59,387 employees around the world, as of 2016.
In comparison to other European banks, UBS suffered among the largest losses during the subprime mortgage crisis, and it was required to raise large amounts of outside capital. The bank received a US$9.7 billion capital injection in 2007 from the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (currently GIC Private Limited effective from July 2013), which remains one of the bank’s largest shareholders. UBS also received capital from the Swiss government, further complemented by a series of equity offerings in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
UBS Switzerland Address
The UBS Head Office address is:
Bahnhofstr. 45, P.O. Box, CH-8098 Zurich, Tel. +41-44-234 11 11, Fax +41-44-239 91 11
Aeschenvorstadt 1, P.O. Box, CH-4051 Basel, Tel. +41-61-288 20 20, Fax +41-61-288 45 76
UBS Switzerland Phone Number
The UBS Bank Phone Numbers is:
UBS Zurich: Tel. +41-44-234 11 11, Fax +41-44-239 91 11
UBS Basel: Tel. +41-61-288 20 20, Fax +41-61-288 45 76
UBS Switzerland Routing Number
UBS Bank Routing Number in Swiss is: 026007993, Ubs Ag
UBS Switzerland Review Conclusion
- Auto Insurance Quotes Comparisons
- Reasons why Making a Trading Checklist is Important
- HSBC Mortgage
- Why It's Good To Learn How To Trade
- Stockbrokers In South Africa
- Which breakout trading strategies are used by…
- Social Trading Platforms To Invest In 2020
- Best Binary Option Robot Review 2020
- 3Commas for Binance Basic Plan: Functionality of…
- All Brokerage Solutions Needed for Success
- UBS Address
- LiveTrades.com Review
- HSBC India
- Top 10 Hotels Near Times Square New York City
- How To Buy Ethereum Stock?
- 7 Things to Consider When Adopting a Positional…
- HSBC Singapore
- HSBC Bank
- Coinbase App
- World Markets - Stress Free Investing
- Protecting Your Business from Chargeback Fraud: Quick Guide
- UBS Online Login
- 8 Benefits of Using a Crypto Advertising Network
- What Is Margin In Forex
- The Future Of Crypto Usage
- Wells Fargo Mobile App
- MT4 or MT5 for Forex Expert Advisors?
- Wells Fargo Online Banking App
- Coinbase UK
- Charles Schwab 401k Login
- What Are Hard Money Lenders?
- Coinbase Pro
- Bull and Bear Markets Explained for Forex Trading
- Coinbase Exchange
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services Address
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Forex Brokers: What Services Should They Offer?
- Overview of forex brokers with the ability to trade…
- Bittrex API
- Are Forex Bonuses a Scam?
- Wells Fargo Bank Wholesale Banking
- Wells Fargo Private Student Loans Reviews
- Bitstamp Withdrawal
- Coinbase Custody
- Wells Fargo Bank Securities